#1 Vuouymons

Vuouymons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Car Meets, Sitting Sideways, Racing, Motorcycles, Motorsports
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

Alright, so a while ago I posted about how I blew my stock motor and I was going to be either replacing it or swapping it. I've finally narrowed it down to what motor I want to put into it, now I'm just wondering what's the best route to go about it and what all I need to swap in the car to make it run correctly... So, I already have the motor out of my car. Has anyone done a 350 Swap that can help me out with some of the details of what all needs to be changed. I'm also going Naturally Aspirated, planning on cutting the computer out of the equation.

Red 87' Chrysler Conquest TSi
Rebuilding and Modding

#2 mbruneaux

mbruneaux

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Family, Strength Sports, Starquests, Brewing beer and Land Rovers.
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:55 PM

There are many engine swap threads that will answer a lot of your questions and save you a lot of time and $$$$$$$.  Take a few hours to go through them. Build it good and fast to make you happy for a long time.
Canterbury, CT
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi (Project Race Car) Build thread http://www.starquest...opic=147910&hl=
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (Daily Driver)
2002 Discovery II SE7 (Wife's progeny wagon and tow vehicle)

Second place is S*** place , eh.  - Stéphane Peterhansel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: V8, Chevy, Swap, Carborated, 350, Conquest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users