Reporting in from Boston

jpawl
    By jpawl,
    Practically my first post. I have been in the StarQuest game for 2 years. I secured a running ’87 Eiger Silver Starion ESI-r project in 2022. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. The project stalled with the rear brakes locked up and never got to enjoy it. I sold it in 2023 and recently secured an ’87 Shetland Beige Conquest TSi out of AZ. A previous owner was Dad (Randy) so it was in great hands. I am located just north of Boston. I wo

Fuel injectors not working

GNX106
    By GNX106,
    I have 12volts at injectors with key on no pulse  i can pour a little gas in the throttle body. Starts right upi   thanks for helping

Deleting AC Sub Condenser?

TSITy
    By TSITy,
    Posting this in automatic transmissions because the AC sub condenser is exclusive to the versions of the car with an automatic. I'm going through converting the AC in my 89 to use R134a. My AC sub condenser is pretty beat up, and I don't really want to fork over the insane amount of cash that a good one will cost. I'm planning on just deleting it entirely and running the main condenser only. Anyone done this or any thoughts on this? 

Trilogy Turbo Injectors

tux
    By tux,
    Got some of these old injectors and was wondering if anyone happened to know the spacer size required for these so I can get spacers and bolts before the injectors arrive

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS