86 flatty (46k miles)

Hey, Harry,,,, they have had this up on CL for over a year...... just so ya know. it pops up from time to time. but the price never changes lol...

Hey, Harry,,,, they have had this up on CL for over a year...... just so ya know. it pops up from time to time. but the price never changes lol...

Yup, and even though it says "OBO" they don't even e-mail you back if you offer $3,000 I tried to purchase Jan of this year.

Keith

Edited by Threedoor

i've been talking to Dean today. story is it's his momz car, always garaged and the car is almost perfect. he can not send underhood pics or frame rail pics because it's at his momz hizzle but assures me it's legit. so far he's down to 3k but he WILL GO lower :P who wants an old pos car with NO AIR BAGS A ? if i can work something out with him it looks like a road trip. oh, and it IS an 86 but its gold :blink: ..interesting

Harry,,,,,,,, if you Bring your happy are up this way you had BETTER stop by. you understand me private!

YES SIR ! :D

Vlencia was available on flattys in 86, but not on widebodies.

i'm still learnin' :P

i thought Valencia was an 87' ONLY color. this is Mrs. Flatty's favorite starquest color :wub: AND it's an auto that's bone stock ;) perfect for her but she'll have to drive it to meets OR i need to buy a two quest trailer :lol:

Harry,,,,,,,, if you Bring your happy are up this way you had BETTER stop by. you understand me private!

YES SIR ! :D

If you get it Harry, there is plenty of room to pull in with a trailer or what ever your plan is. many of queststers have spent the night here to save you a hotel bill. so there is no issues with that my friend.......and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can itroduce you to my kegerator!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :) :D and shooting range....... but only a few have seen that........ last one was elkidmino (dave) and his AK.......

Edited by wrngwae

If you get it Harry, there is plenty of room to pull in with a trailer or what ever your plan is. many of queststers have spent the night here to save you a hotel bill. so there is no issues with that my friend.......and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can itroduce you to my kegerator!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :) :D and shooting range....... but only a few have seen that........ last one was elkidmino (dave) and his AK.......

youda MAN ;) i'll let ya know what gives. i'm waiting on more pics and then negotiations kick into full swing. i'm driving to Ft. Leonard Wood MO august 7th so whats another few hundred miles to scoop up a sweet flatty A? :lol:

so far its looking like a road trip unless something flakes out :blink:

DO EET ! sweet flatty , FLATTY LOVE ! :wub: FLATZ WERE IT AT ! ............ONCE YOU GO FLAT YA DON'T GO BACK ....... :)

• 2 weeks later...
wire me the cash,,,,,,,,,,, i will get her for ya mang...... than you can come pick it up......... cost ya a cold one or two....... but i would help ya out Schweddy

i'm waiting for a reply email. i asked him to tell his mom that she shouldn't sell it to just anybody for just transportation, and that a true collector needs to have ths car, my wife :D

Unless you offered his asking price, his mom's "potential buyer" is his way of turning down your offer.... and we will see the car on CL six months from now for $3,500 OBO :)

Keith