New Windshields

scotty

I was surprised to find earlier in the year that they were no longer available anywhere. We found one piece of aftermarket glass in NC for 832.00 about 2 months ago , I have been inquiring to actually have them remoulded and produce exclusively for the club , but we actually found an Asia supplier with a mold who was willing to fill the demand .

60 parts were produced for us .

I got a line on the top clips as well

Pricing : 160 each + 10 for clips + any paypal fees ( I cant eat your paypal fees ) Possible Credit cards may be used as well .

Pickup/Installation in Chesterfield VA

I will personally install any glass for an additional 75 a DOW (Essex) Urethane adhesive system will be used

we can ship up to 1-5 at a time to a BUSINESS ADDRESS ONLY! for 120-170 coast to coast so you can save on these if you can get 5 people together and split the shipping costs.

Shipping will be insured over the road carrier so no worries .

I will have some fresh images of these sometime next week , but they are already paid for and shipment is imminent .

I would also consider a meet where we change as many of them out as possible here locally .

I will travel to MD DC NC for a fee and replace them on site if I must.

PM me to place an order now !

Edited by scotty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Scott!!!!

Sri I just had to say that, Great deal scotty- My shop is open for shipments. if anyone needs to have them shipped here then you can pick the up.

Dad

Great news! I want one for sure. I may also interested in taking Dad up on his offer if there are other members who are willing to do the same to share shipping costs??

Scotty,

Do you think that you will have the windshields by the first or second week of November? I will be driving home from a work assignment in South Carolina.

Kevin

Great news! I want one for sure. I may also interested in taking Dad up on his offer if there are other members who are willing to do the same to share shipping costs??

Scotty,

Do you think that you will have the windshields by the first or second week of November? I will be driving home from a work assignment in South Carolina.

Kevin

My guess is that these will go fast I'm trying to make sure as many get out west and to midcentral USA we need to keep these cars alive and obsolete front glass makes me want to hide 20 of them myself . We do not know if this will be a regular offering from our overseas supplier . If theres any way I can get a payment on the part ahead of time im willing to hold a part for a few weeks . I would prefer that you make good on the offer to pick up .

• 2 weeks later...
I know paul dodson s planning on picking up a few to deliver on his way back west , if you guys can get 1-5 shipped to a business there it may only add like 20 extra divided by 5 or so . If you get them there, somebody will need one theyre as good as gold .

If anyone needs one in the Atlanta area I have a customer that needs just one sent, this would be your opportunity to get one shipped there and likely split the cost of shipping with the other person , this deal will be good for a few hours . let me know shame to not get one going all that way buy itself.

No big deal either way . post-5543-125624408436_thumb.jpg

If anyone needs one in the Atlanta area I have a customer that needs just one sent, this would be your opportunity to get one shipped there and likely split the cost of shipping with the other person , this deal will be good for a few hours . let me know shame to not get one going all that way buy itself.

No big deal either way . post-5543-125624408436_thumb.jpg

If I was a bit closer to Atlanta I would get one.

Anybody close to Bergen County, NJ want to split shipping costs on a multi-windshield purchase??

Let me know.

Anybody in Bergen County NJ or the surrounding area need a windshield? As described above, it makes more sense that we band together and have them shipped to a central location for cost purposes.

Dan

I need a windshield bad, mine has one chip in the left center the size of a golf ball, another in the lower right about the size of a dime and a crack right down the middle. So it's hurt. I was contemplating shipping though. I mean if I split it with Dan then that’s 50+ bucks freight plus I gotta drive to North Jersey to get it. So with tolls and gas I'm at almost another 50 bucks. I could drive to Virginia 300+ miles each way with gas and tolls it will probably be 90 to 100 bucks but it's something to do for a day so that's a plus. Or I could just pay the full shipping and have it sent directly to my house, there is an auto repair shop right next door to me we actually share the same parking lot. Seems there's no way around paying at least 100 bucks to get it. On top of that I gotta buy crap to install it then learn how to (never installed a windshield before). I need it regardless but which way to go... hmmm

I need a windshield bad, mine has one chip in the left center the size of a golf ball, another in the lower right about the size of a dime and a crack right down the middle. So it's hurt. I was contemplating shipping though. I mean if I split it with Dan then that's 50+ bucks freight plus I gotta drive to North Jersey to get it. So with tolls and gas I'm at almost another 50 bucks. I could drive to Virginia 300+ miles each way with gas and tolls it will probably be 90 to 100 bucks but it's something to do for a day so that's a plus. Or I could just pay the full shipping and have it sent directly to my house, there is an auto repair shop right next door to me we actually share the same parking lot. Seems there's no way around paying at least 100 bucks to get it. On top of that I gotta buy crap to install it then learn how to (never installed a windshield before). I need it regardless but which way to go... hmmm

Come on down , we can install it with new clips right here, 22 years of experience in the trade not just "pushing" glass on car forums I have installed glass my whole adult life and know more about the game than many .

If you need a couch to crash on and make your return trip the next day that will work too .

I dont care for FYG windshields at all . you can keep em .