magna mpi gb ***closed***

ekstatixx

I AM ONLY GETTING A TOTAL OF 16 RIGHT NOW, maybe more. maybe.

*ME

*CHAD...done

1.......................................................11.scott87star..pd....shipped

2.kevintechee....pd..ready to ship...12.pacoturbo..pd....shipped

3.e_technica....pd.......shipped.........13.caliconquestalex..pd...shipped

4.mrdodge01......pd.......shipped......14.ryan_v..pd....shipped

5........................................................15.yellowhell....pd

6.jimbotsi.......pd..shipped......16.ramidi..has cash ready

7.tsi1987.....pd........shipped.............17.jody1..has cash ready

8........................................................18.scoob..has cash ready

9.gober803.......pd.......shipped.........19.87cquest..has cash ready

10.richyquest87....pd.....shipped...........20.G54BStore.has cash ready

21.Brown............

22.zactec(unmodded)

23.autoxer

24.trivium mastadon

25.elpconquest

anyone im forgetting???????????

-i am sending you all a pm. if you cant do this gp anymore let me know also. if the 1st manifold is done and i get no info from the top guy, i will move to the next guy in line.

-also let me know if you have a magna head. less modding is needed to match up to a magna head

-Chad may be able to get new 70 mm tb's for 120. or else you can use a stock 65 mm. found in any junk yard. here is what he told me some time ago. i will see if this is still current. if you want one of these too, let me know.

-as i know more, i will let you all know. i will erase peoples names if they tell me they are dropping out.

"If you want, I can provide brand new ford style 70 mm TB, (minus TPS/connector), for $120 ea. Ford style OEM TB's are 65 mm."

***update #3*** the manifold have been payed for, and the 1st 4 will be shipped on monday and should reach chad hopefully by the end of next week, or early the following week. i will be emailing every one who asked me about them, and who ever has cash 1st gets one. depending on how busy chad is, the manifold should be modded and ready in a few weeks from arrival.

**update#2***

my supplier said the is good to go, and will get the 1st shipment this weekend, and will have them ready to ship early next week.

more good news. the will be shipped via fed ex air, so the should arrive in 3-4 days. so they will begin to be modded asap. the gentleman who is modding them does some very nice work, and he is also very busy, so i wont rush him. i am not sure as to how long these will all take, but anyone who has money right away will be the 1st in line to receive them. i will ask for the money when i get notification that your magna is modded, so you should receive the mpi no more than a week after i get the cash. anyone who does not have the cash now will be able to buy them later if there are any left. i have 8 total, and one is mine. so there is 7 avaiable. any other ?2, or anything i missed, let me know***

***update- i have found a possible new supplier, and so far the price modded is about $340 each with out the gaskets. he is checking on price of new gaskets for us right now. ill let you know as soon as i do.

i will be buying at least 4 mpis this month from australia. i dont have an exact cost, but i am thinking it will be about 340 modded. it will come with plenum, runners, gaskets, and fuel rail.

you will need to buy injectors, and ford tb.

let me know. i have 5 interested so far, and if anyone else is interested, let me know asap, bc if i need to order more, i will need to tell my supplier to find some more.

no cash needed up front, but dont tell me you want one if you dont need one. serious purchasers only!!i dont mind haveing one or 2 extras sitting around, but if i have 5 extras sitting in my house, there is $4000 of my money sitting until i find a buyer.

BTW*** you are paying the same price i am paying. i am not making a cent on this. i like to keep parts for us as cheap as possible

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

price all depends on what type of fuel computer you use. i am going to use the sds fuel computer.total to get a mpi car setup, it could be between 1000-2000 dollars, give or take. depending if use fip, hawk, sds, megaquirt, etc.

other things you will need that i will not be supplying

-fuel management system

--4 injectors

--ford 65 or 70 mm throttlebody

--intercooler piping to the tb

this is not a cheap job, but it turns the quest into a whole different car. this is not a gp for the everyday quester, but a multi port injection system is needed if you want to push big hp #s, and get rid of you leaky tbi.

ok, i found a definite new supplier, and the prices will be 340 modded with gaskets.

i will be buying 5 extra gaskets just in case there is a problem down the road. so if anyone would like an extra gaket, they will be $10 more

my guy is gathering them now, and i will let you know when they ship to the us. from then on, i will let you know when each one if modded, and when you will receive it.

let me know. i will start collecting cash from all buyers when they are modded, and ready to ship to you. they will look like this, once they are done

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/Picture022.jpg

if you want one unmodded, it will be 175 for the complete manifold + new gasket

I'm in, just too good a deal to pass up.

Scott

TRUE. i think if parts were easier and cheaper to obtain, there would be more powerful quests out there.

also, im not trying to step on anyones toes here. i just saw this group purchase as being the only way i could get a magna for myself for $340. the only thing i am getting out of this, is i get 1st dibbs on the best looking manifold. hahahhahaha

when there is a magna mpi ready to be shipped, i will collect the cash. i need to try and go down the line ad ask everyone who messagesd me in line. if i should happen to run out, i will get more. this is basically an undying supply i think. depending on my aussie mate, and chad(the modder)