Need right taillight bulb assembly, minor other parts

TheAxeGod

My taillight assemblies on my 88 (where the bulbs go lol) are really rusted, and i'm having some grounding issues. I attempted to fix them, but the right one is really bad off. I need the right (passenger) primarily, but wouldn't mind having both. I also need a rear defroster switch, top part of the fuel mixer, fuel supply hose, turn signal switch (in steering column), driver's side seat belt...I guess that's it. Make me some realistic offers and I'll scoop up some parts. I'm over in England now, and they 'actually' do inspections :P so I'm fixing everything that I can, especially the lights; thanks in advance guys.

To clarify, I have an APO address, so it's like shipping to NJ, so shipping won't be a concern, besides a customs form.

APO, AE 09494-0013

-Axe

Edited by TheAxeGod

So all you need is the light sockets? Will the part you need work from and 87?

• I forgot to clarify, shoulder belt. And yes, I just need teh light sockets, should be a pretty common part to get I would think! I did pull off the lenses to take out teh outer red lense, so I could have an amber bulb for blinkers, and that was a pain, but got it done. Then I remembered about the grounding issue for the lights :(

Ill check tonite to see if the light sockets I have are In decent shape
  • Like 1