Window Switch decals (Orange or White)

natallica

Hey guys, I've tested the waters on these for a little while and they seem to be a hit... so I'm offering them up.

Conquest/Starion Window Switch Decals

Turn this:

Into this:

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/SQC%20Items/IMG_0686_zps7d913f66.jpg

These are small in size, but well worth touching up the worn out look that most of our cars have. In all sets there is a few extra decals including one for the "Auto down" owners out there.

Price for one set (for both switches) is $20.00 shipped ...

Now, that price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping (it's usually around $5-$6 per package, it averages out to about $7.00 per switch).

I like to ship this way, it's efficient for me and you guys usually receive your items in about 2-3 days

Paypal address is:

natallica@comcast.net

Thanks guys, hope you dig 'em

-N8

Your the man ill get a set. How did you paint that bezel,it looks great?

Duplicolor from AutoZone... just a dark metallic black.Once I decal them, then I clear them.

-N8

Man those look nice! Did the bezels say "Power Windows" from the factory? Mine don't but they may have worn off.

On any quest I've owned, they all have had Power Windows only on the drivers side controls, but I thought the passenger side looked naked, plus I had room to fit 'em on my prints... that way, if you want them you can add them.

-N8

Payment sent.how did you get the metallic look from a Krylon btw?

AutoZone - BUN0090 Universal Metallic Black - Dupli-Color "Perfect Match" Replaces T90 (cap decal info)

Looks even better once clear-coated.

-N8

Edited by natallica

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly, may be tricky though...unless you know of a way to remove the old lettering. I've tried several things, but I don't want to dull out the plastic... unless I print these decals on black as opposed to clear.

Thoughts?

-N8

How did you remove the text from the switches? Or was it rubbed off from years of use? I was thinking of maybe just painting the whole switch and then throwing the labels on then clear coating over the top, similar to how you did your switches... Haven't thought too extensively about it but that's almost all I have left to get rid of the orange.

• 1 year later...

hey Nathan, r the window control decals ( orange ) still avail, can't find them on your site, also would like to get a set of the body decals in burgundy/maroon, can u do that , and will I need to order through your site, pm, or how,

tia

• 4 weeks later...