88 auto starion s.a tx 2500.Someone buy my car! or it will go to junkyard.:(

ditc210

Hi ive posted my 88 auto mitsubishi starion a few times on here..i was asking 3000 but due to situation will take 2500.

can runs but has rough idle.,has sunroof and leather interior.everything is stock..only major changes is new fuel pump,sparks plugs,oil,..everything else is original..comes with extra hood.this started as a project car..but due to situation need to get rid of.since im tired of looking at it.& need the money...I really hope someone here takes it...I have posted interior pics in others post here in the Cars For Sale...as well as engine..i dont have time to explain everything about the car in detail...but would prefer any serious offers to contact me and we can arrange a meet..thanks for looking! http://i58.tinypic.com/e1dxtv.jpg

• Like 1

If you "don't have time to explain everything in detail", why would anyone make you a serious offer?

You must not be very serious about selling it if you are trying to get people to comb through your other posts to find pictures and not taking time to tell us about the car.

Just observations...

If you "don't have time to explain everything in detail", why would anyone make you a serious offer?

You must not be very serious about selling it if you are trying to get people to comb through your other posts to find pictures and not taking time to tell us about the car.

Just observations...

Wow chris that car came along way since i saw it.

i've sold many cars in the pa

Just observations...

if your a serious buyer..you will contact the seller any way you can....if you are " serious" you will get the answer to whatever your looking for...if u see a ad for a car even if there is no info on the car,but still ur interested u will call or do any means necessary to either see the car and check it out,,or contact seller...but if ur the type that asks a million questions...ur not "serious" about buying a car, and just wasting peoples time..just an observation..

My point is that how can anyone be serious if you don't post any details or pictures?

Your ad did not have enough details to make me want to contact you. Your lack of details is what prompted me to say something. You will get from your ad exactly what you put into it.

It seems to me that the "waste of time" is the ad with out details or pictures. I have been on this site for 12 years and have seen the trend that ads with details and pictures tend to sell cars better than ads that do not have them.

I have also seen many people threaten to send their cars to the junkyard if they do not sell. My guess is that they want to make people want to save the car from crusher. I bet none of those cars ever went to the junkyard. Somehow I just can't see you accepting the junkyard's $300 to $500 offer if you can't get $2500 on here. If you are willing to take that little for it you and I might be able to reach a deal. Somehow I doubt that would take that little for it.

Do the forum a favor and post pictures and more details about your car. If you have a problem posting pictures just email them to me and I will post them for you. If you have a problem typing just call me and I will post your details for you.

…or just bring it to Pigeon Forge to the big StarQuest meet next month and it will probably sell. If it fit what I am looking for I would probably be the one to buy it.

Good luck with your sale. :-)

Wow chris that car came along way since i saw it.

The car you saw when you picked up that truckload of parts was the '67 GT. It has been on the back burner until recently. I bought the '70 Boss online last year and had it shipped up from FL.

helrazr70, clean out your PM's.

Kane

Sorry Kane, my hiatus caused my PMs to stack up. I cleared out about 50 or so. Try again.

*EDIT* Please tell me you are writing to tell me you have a clean, black, factory paint, 88/89 with cloth interior--and no, I don't want my old '87 flatty back! :P lol

Edited by helrazr70

sorry if I sounded rude.and your right.

No problem man. I have sold countless cars and parts on here and have figured out from experience that it takes details and pics to get people's attention.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...