WEST COAST MOD 2015 (10th anniversary)

MasterVivi

Alright guys, it's time to start planning for this again this year.

This year is MOD 10th anniversary, so it should be big. I want as many starions as possible this year. Last year we had 17, and the year before we only 7. I'd like to see as much improvement in numbers as 2013-2014 this year, so I'm hoping for 27 starions this year!

The meet will be on JULY 11TH THIS YEAR.

Who is interested this year??

Interest list

1. MasterVivi

2. chassispuke

3. tankbob

4. pcristquester (can't go due to work)

5. CarlosFley

6. noob87tsi

7. schaffman

8. jet

9. Convette (maybe)

10.MPGorBOOST (is going, but can't bring car)

11.GINASQ (not bringing starion)

12.louswheel

More details to come regarding meetup and all that after I get off work!

Edited by MasterVivi

Alright guys, I put you all down. Nobody usually gets there early enough, I'm always one of the first people in. Is anyone interested in leaving at night? I leave at around 12-1am from San Diego, right when I get off of work, depending on what day it is being held on.

They usually don't guarantee/save the starions a spot, so we always have to kind of make our own spot (in the spotlight spots, of course)

I expect this MOD to be the busiest yet, because it's the 10th anniversary, so I'll be leaving AS EARLY AS I CAN. This means I might even be leaving the night before.

I don't know if anyone else is as dedicated, but I make a real effort to get us the best spots possible.

That being said, if anyone is coming from San Diego, Lakeside, Oceanside, wherever, I'd like to all cruise together. If anyone is interested in arriving as early as possible, let me know.

We can bring coolers with drinks, and just chill and share stories.

Last year I led a caravan of about 200 evos, another starion, a talon, and a converted Mirage, but I might just skip doing that this year to get spots for us.

Also, if you guys need to buy any parts, I know chassispuke is interested in bringing any parts you might wish to buy.

We can all do some business while we're there, since it will eliminate shipping costs/gas to travel, so if you need any parts we can also post them on this thread.

where is it located?

(googled to no avail)

It will be located at Mitsubishi Headquarters in Cypress, CA.

The exact date hasn't been released yet, but it's usually in July. I'm guessing it will be on July 11th, but that cannot be confirmed.