3 replies to this topic

#1 kev

kev

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:54 AM

I went to Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa on Saturday.  I didn't take my car for a multitude of reasons, but I was surprised to see a couple quests there this year.

First was an 85.5 driver condition Starion.  Was way back in the far corner, surprised they let it in being it was a full Mitsubishi.   Had a spray painted fender, missing trim, beat up interior etc. etc. but I loved it!    I could tell that the owner is enjoying it and having fun with it.  And it ended up winning third place in the 'Chrysler Relatives' group.  Owner's name is Brandon per the tag on the car.   Member here?  

Posted Image

Second was a banana 89 conquest SHP 5sp with 66K.  Looked fully original.  Some minor stone chips here and there and a few marks on the back bumper.   Shifter boot was chewed up but the interior looked good.   It was in the car corral, asking $11,995.   I have the phone number, if anyone is interested (I won't post it publicly without the owners consent).  It's a 570 area code so I'm assuming the owner if from the Northeast or Central PA.  Said garage kept, never driven in winter...thus I'm assuming original owner.

Posted Image

#2 Skullzaflare

Skullzaflare

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,755 posts
  • Interests:Computers, hotrods, ratrods
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:27 PM

COKE was there in his Neon, he probably knew who they were lol
Spark plug elimination kit

#3 IntercooledFlatty

IntercooledFlatty

Get Sum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,400 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:41 AM

terd next to a port o let LMMFAO ... yes that is Brandon's 85.5 , cool dood and a nice flatty <3 . my first Carlisle and it was overwhelming. Justin and his SRT neon was on top of the hill...so many cars !
Posted Image
          MOPAR POWERED

#4 kev

kev

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,031 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:00 AM

Damn..  If I knew you guys were going to be there, I would have brought my car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users