front/rear seats/door panels

Star_V8_Quest

Ok,I need a set of front and rear seats.Dont care what color.I want to redo the interior in my car but i do not want to take apart my Burgandy velour interior.Would rather take apart and old set this is in need of re upholstering.

Prefer the 87 style seats,but I am not picky.Also would prefer to be in the area to avoid shipping.Will pay shipping if the seats are resonable.

Door panels would be nice to pick up too.

Looking to get this soon to start the new interior in time for PF 06 :wink:

Lives4Speed,I would take that offer but that road trip would be kinda long and hard for me to do.

shogun,hizroyalty,gambit1994.....Pm me with prices and i will need it shipped to alabama

Josh (Red_88_TSI),not sure about coming to the meet now,going to try and get the car fixed for PF and I have found 2 302 FI Mustang engines that I am interested in.Possibly I may come up there and pick up a truck i am buying.I will let you know and you can bring that rear seat for me.

Thanks guys,looking forward to giving the quest some new interior(suede and velour :wink: )