parting out 2 cars - one 88 quest one 89 starion - What do you need?

msheller

2 cars being parted out in upstate ny near Bennington, VT. The 88' is complete as of today and there's alot left on the 89'. Plus I have several bins full of parts... maf's, ecu's, injectors, intercooler, sensors, head, manifold...What do you need?

trying to round up a little cash to get the conquest back on the road

Call or text matt at 518 365-0387

also rim polishing available

What do you have for turbos , heads, black leather int, ( seats ) , OVCP with flange? ,

one 12a that's still on the 88', one jet valve head in the parts bin, another head on the 88' (i'll need to check if its jv or njv), black leather seats from 89' with normal age and driver's rip, several good ovcp's

hope that helps

one 12a that's still on the 88', one jet valve head in the parts bin, another head on the 88' (i'll need to check if its jv or njv), black leather seats from 89' with normal age and driver's rip, several good ovcp's

hope that helps

hope that helps

will the OVCP accept a BOV

will the OVCP accept a BOV

somebody chime in here... they r factory ovcp's so I guess it would need to be modified to mount a bov... years ago I had a hks bov that included a short section of intake pipe allowing me to cut the soft braided ic pipe connected to the ovcp and clamp it there...

Good/clean gas tank? Fuel gauge sender? Shipped to 64734.

just got home... ok let me visually check on the condition of the tank... the car was running clean a few months ago so we might be good I'll get back to you thanks

Rear springs and Starion taillights? How's the gauge hood?

gauge hood is nice, rear springs are available, and I have one starion tail lite. Feel free to text me as we will be outside for awhile pulling parts. thanks matt