How about allowing new posts in Engine Mods and Stereo Mods?

Fuze

Not sure why, but no ability to post new topics in the Engine/Performance mods thread or the Stereo and Electrical mods threads? I have a tutorial to post. ;) Let's unlock them.

they want you to post it in vm/avm and then request it be moved if they deem it "worthy".

Hmm. All my tutorials are worthy! Haha.

Edited by Fuze

Not sure why the are locked but it doesn't seem to me that they should be. We did lock the FAQ forums. I gave a shout out to the other moderators to see why they are locked.

Fuze, I put the Mazda TPS in the Electrical FAQs.

Jimmy

Not sure why the are locked but it doesn't seem to me that they should be. We did lock the FAQ forums. I gave a shout out to the other moderators to see why they are locked.

Fuze, I put the Mazda TPS in the Electrical FAQs.

Jimmy

Thanks, now I know who to PM next time. I don't get why a section like those are locked.

Thanks, now I know who to PM next time. I don't get why a section like those are locked.

95% of the stuff in there did not belong there. Robert spent a couple of days in there and cleaned it up. We were supposed to pm a mod to move or start a thread in there.

A mod will need to monitor it and move or delete the new threads that do not belong in there or it will get cluttered up again eventually. That how it was done in the old days. There are pros and cons to both ideals. I think it's better to be open and cleaned up as needed.

95% of the stuff in there did not belong there. Robert spent a couple of days in there and cleaned it up. We were supposed to pm a mod to move or start a thread in there.

A mod will need to monitor it and move or delete the new threads that do not belong in there or it will get cluttered up again eventually. That how it was done in the old days. There are pros and cons to both ideals. I think it's better to be open and cleaned up as needed.

IMO, PMing to post is too much of a hassle, just making the poster do the mod's work for them. Mods should regulate the threads by removing BS, with discretion... I say, leave all but the FAQ threads unlocked. Whatever is best for the users.

Can you post in them now? We changed the settings.

Jimmy

Yep, all good now. Thanks!

Freedom isn't free. Remember 9/11.

Don't get me started on the 9/11 fiasco! LOL