#21 chrisbrasher25

chrisbrasher25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:CONQUEST
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

i do not call it b.s really,from a positive stand point thease cars are getting more harder to find parts for,so inturn if you do have quest or starion parts,consider it gold,it will always be worth something to the right person who is looking for that part,anyone who owns thease parts must know about the cars themselves if not have one,so therefore you know for yourself that they are high mainteance,and do cost money to keep them up and to dress up etc.......,if someone has a car of this nature,they should also have the funds to properly maintain the car,could be a hobby or collector or daily driver or whatever the case may be,but never should somebody wine and cry about loosing a buyer right then,when just in a matter of time someone else will be needing that part,this is just my opinion...........as i stated before i have done people this way and people have done me this way,but we are taliing about quest parts not chevy s-10 parts o.k!!!!! so chill you have gold...and it will sell....................

#22 kidjc

kidjc

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,273 posts
  • Interests:American Muscle/classics/hot rods/bikes, & Definitely Conquests & Starions, Cally Mull & "The Dragons Tail"

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

I propose "Chill" on this subject, as it has already turned into "Members Pointing Fingers" @ one another sorta "Publicly." If you have an issue w/ someone how about deal'n w/ it between each other, PM? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users