Tunerstudio 2.6.14 Rev Limiter

So with the latest TS version (2.6.14) and updated firmware in my MS2 (firmware sig: comms333e2) I'm a little confused on the rev limiter settings. I have ran spark cut only in the past and cut 5 from 9. Seemed to work OK. Well in this version there doesn't seem to be a parameter to set for the spark cut method. I see enable spark cut under the rev limiter tab, but no other options to go with it. I assume it just defaults to some value of cuts? What's the deal. I'd like to know before I turn it on and test it out.

While I'm at it, what do you guys run for rev limiter style. Spark cut, fuel cut, with or without retarding timing or some combination? Thanks!

Hey Mike wish i could help, i run an older version of 2.... but this banana conquest i just put MS in is probably what you run. im playing heck finding the settings im used to seeing. that said,,,, i hate new things lol i love my old phone and dread getting a new one lol Good luck.

Ms extra manual, some guys didn't like the change because the can't make the motor pop and crackle any more when on the limiter

I'm 100% A OK with that! I just need it to do what it's designed for, limit revs :)