rear differential kaaz or torsen

ineedarandomname

He might be asking if anyone has used them in general. I cant help with that but if your looking for a diff that has options for ratios the best cheap option would be a ford 8.8 out of a tbird (honestly is probably just as tough or tougher than stock) you may have to check other forums for info or hang around till someone answers.

What I'm trying to get at is a simple traction control system. The Torsen diff. transfers torque from the slipping wheel to the wheel with the most grip, and I think you can get it in 1.5 or 2 way.

Where as the KAAZ is a clutch type diff. and provides 100% power if a wheel lifts off ground, so when the wheel touches back down it has full power. I would explain more of my reasons for asking but my keyboard Is acting up. Took 10min. to type this.

I would explain more of my reasons for asking but my keyboard Is acting up. Took 10min. to type this.

It not your keyboard,it is this broke tail web site. Perhaps a browser change would help? One way arround it is to compose the post in a sticky note and paste it here.