Edit: I've decided to include the SHP rear wheels I've got laying around because they seem like a hassle to ship and I'm kind of lazy so I figure why not sweeten the pot.
Edit: here is a link with better and more detailed pics of the car (link also has pics of the parts I'm selling in another post,they don't come with the car): https://goo.gl/photo...wv96UsfsaoXGbB6
I'm selling my 1987 Conquest. I just don't have the time for hobby cars anymore so it's got to go.
Runs great. Body is fair but has the usual look of a 30 year old unrestored car. No rust on the body, floor pans, or frame, or anywhere else. AC has been removed because this is/was my track car (no I don’t still have the parts).
Lots of performance mods listed below:
- Short Throw Shifter
- Front 25mm, Rear 21mm Sway Bar Set
- Adjustable Strut Rods
- Front Camber Plates
- Rear Camber Plates
- MK1 Rear Struts
- MK1 Front Strut Cartridges
- Cosmo Coilover kit
- 88 ECU
- T3/T4 Turbo kit with hardpipes, blowoff valve, and ported/polished exhaust manifold (from Top End Performance)
- B-Pipe, Less Cat (2.5") (from Top End Performance)
- 2.5” Exhaust from B-pipe into Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler
- Autometer BoostGauge installed in the original location
- VDO Coolant Temp Gauge
- K&N Filter
- Stainless Brake Lines all 4 corners
- Grant GT Sport Steering Wheel + Install Kit
- BFG G-Force Rival 225/50-16 like brand new, less than 1000 miles, only 3 track days
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator & all new hoses
- SPEC Stage III Clutch + bearings
- Fidanza Flywheel
- Corbeau Forza Sport Seats (driver and passenger)
- Schroth Rallye 4 Harness (DOT) (driver and passanger seats)
- DM Intercooler
- Funk Lock Motor Mount
- Stedebani Poly Trans Mount (also have poly diff mounts which are not installed that come with the car)
- Willwood big brake setup – Front
Edited by Jeff714, Yesterday, 01:08 PM.