Hot Import Nights, March 23rd 2013 (CA)

2013 Update* Venue will be AAA speedway in Fontana

The show is from 4pm to 10. It cost 40 dollars to enter which includes two tickets and a spot in the show. General admission is 25.

Edited by StallionProject86

Will do Jc, and @Louis cool man it'll be good to see another owner out there. Im a little paranoid now that the car isn't nearly ready, the Night Shift event I was planning for seems to have turned into Hot Import Nights which is mainly resevered for high quality cars. Mines all dinged up and what not lol.

*Op updated

**Also those looking to attend and purchasing your tickets online use promo code: "ITSJDMYO" and receive 5-10 dollars off.!

• 3 weeks later...

Well once again I failed to take many pictures, I did find many galleries though for those interesed in viewing the coverage:

From AutoShepard

From A Flickr gallery

From AmpedNights

There's allot more out there but there's a few. Hopefully when the next one rolls around we could get another StarQuest or two in the show. Mine had quite some attention even in the shape she's in.

Look at all those 40 year old models! Putting rims on your BMW and painting the plastic engine cover does not a good car show entry make. HIN definitely caters to the people who used to drive slammed civics and integras. They have since gotten money and made expensive cars look awful.

• 11 months later...

HIN is back.! Members from 2S and myself will be going this year like the last. Should be fun, hopefully this time around we could get a few more StarQuests' involved. Let's do it to it. ! :D

Link

• 2 weeks later...
You didn't miss anything! I'll post some pics when I get them off of the camera. No offense if there are any die-hard HIN guys. They let just about anything in.... Mustangs <_<

Well that makes me feel a little better lol. Yea I wouldn't say I'm a die hard HIN goer although I have been the last 3 or 4 years in attendance I can pass on it. Just like the show in general..but I have seen some depreciation over the years; from models to cars. Things do change I suppose. Just the way it is. Last year there was a Ford GT..which is cool and all but it's going against the grain some. I mean it's Hot Import Nights wth?