Feeler: Custom Sealt Belt Pads

Okay, so I didn't get many responses to my first feeler. Hopefully, now that I have some pictures of how mine turned out, I'll get more or a response.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/N1ghtWalker/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0048_zpsszdjpqem.jpg

I did these just to see if I liked them and I think they turned out perfectly. I can get them made with whatever logo's or words, but if people want something different, let's try to keep it to a minimum of about three or four different designs. I was thinking two of them would be the Starion and the Conquest one.

So, you guys be the judge. Is this something I should do a run of? I know these CERTAINLY helped with the seatbelt cutting into my neck. Let's hear your responses!

- Charles

Edited by importwarrior

I figured that would be the question to be asked sooner or later. Lol

I'd have to buy the bare pads, drive to/from the embroiderer, and pay the woman and shipping. I was thinking round abouts of $30 shipped for a pair.

Also, note that these pads are not BULKY! I hate the pads that are thick and feel like a flippin' pillow. These are nice and thin and feel PERFECT. Not a pillow, but enough to do the job.

Keep the interest coming!

- Charles

I figured that would be the question to be asked sooner or later. Lol

I'd have to buy the bare pads, drive to/from the embroiderer, and pay the woman and shipping. I was thinking round abouts of $30 shipped for a pair.

Also, note that these pads are not BULKY! I hate the pads that are thick and feel like a flippin' pillow. These are nice and thin and feel PERFECT. Not a pillow, but enough to do the job.

Keep the interest coming!

- Charles

I feel your pain Charles lol. If you can keep that price point and have a blue/black offering, you can put me on the list.

Edited by NikoFab

I feel your pain Charles lol. If you can keep that price point and have a blue/black offering, you can put me on the list.

What would you want blue/black? You mean blue stitching on a black pad? And what words/logos?

- Charles

Black pads/blue stitch "Starion"

That wouldn't be a problem at all. The color of the stitching isn't at all difficult to change. Different overall designs are what adds extra time and effort.

When I open a sale thread, I'll PM you for more details on what you want.

- Charles

I'm going to post up for some opinions on Facebook tomorrow or Monday. I hate to say it, but it seems like the majority of members has jumped ship to there. I'll keep this thread updated and let everyone know if/when I'm going to do a run of these.

- Charles

• 1 month later...

Okay guys. Looks like the Facebook post hit pretty well with the interest, so I'm going to do a run of these. The next step is getting a list together of what everyone wants. Then partial payment to get it moving. So far, the peeps that spoke up on here are as follows:

Nick: Black Pad / Blue Stitch / STARION

Chris: Black Pad / Red Stitch / CONQUEST

Tman: Black Pad / Red Stitch / CONQUEST

KIDMEN: Black Pad / Red Stitch / CONQUEST

Let me know if this is correct or if you have changed your mind. I'd like to get the materials ordered by mid week, so if I don't hear from you before Monday, I'll shoot you a PM as a last opportunity to get in on them.

- Charles

Black blue stitching starion for me as well

I like that color combo to

Argh! Maybe I should have suspended this post. Hahah. Got you down for a set. Keep a lookout for updates on this page... http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=148563

- Charles