Sunroof weather stripping

88351wtsi

Spoke to a rep today at farm machinery show in Louisville KY whose company makes weather stripping for automobiles and is getting into the agriculture business. He told me if I took pics and measurements they might be able to do a batch run for starquests. Would anyone be interested in replacing at least the outer seals? Inner seals? Or both? He said he would need to wait until her got measurements figured and numbers together but probably be in the ballpark of $3 - $5 per foot range depending on material and interests.
  • Like 1

Great. Glad to get such a good response. I will be contacting them on Tuesday with details and will keep everyone posted. The more the better just keep adding names and I will try to put a list together after price break downs are established.

I just got off phone with the rep. Sent him some pics and dimensions of outer seal. Thought I would start with the easier but most needed one first. Will keep everyone posted as I know more. Will send inner pics and dimensions later. Does anyone have an inner seal out of their car already? If so please pm me It would be very useful. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can get a couple scrap pieces or the inner and outer seals? Only need an inch or 2 of each. Or a parts car I could buy a used pair from. They don't need to be good just need them to send to company. I will pay if needed or would give shipping address and pay for them to be sent to the company.

I posted there first. Few days ago with no avail. Was hoping to get a response here for the cause. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Anyone that knows of a parts car hit me up. Like I mentioned before i only need a short piece of each to send them.