Front shot of FG bumper

chubacca_tsi

;D I have a fiberglass front bumper Its kinda a wings west style bumper but the lip  flares out more on the sides. Some fiber glass fenders and 83 hood are in the process not sure when it will be done but dont worry I will post pics when they are completed.  Would anybody be interested to buy some. May take a while before fenders and hood are done. ;D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could make one that's more like a road race front end, low, clean, and with a front splitter instead of one of those wicked, weird, crazy front ends I bet you'd prolly get more response.  I know as a matter of fact that I would want one of those the second you made it.  LOL  Please keep us posted on your progress.

Right now I go to work and go to school so I have very little time to work on this but I will be done and also the bumper you see in the pic was ripped off my car on saturday so I got to repair it but when repaired it will have the fg fenders and 83 hood.price not sure yet.

Ok guys since I have no time to finish the molds and parts I will let my friend do them he is a pro at this stuff he owns a body shop so he will finish the molds and do the front FG bumper fenders and 83 hood.  He said the first fg bumper will be done by this sunday the same as in the pic.  I dropped off my car at his shop today so he can do it right.  I will find out how much it will be for the bumpers. They will be primered and ready to bolt on.

Ok guys I talked to my friend he said the bumpers will be for $300 plus shipping

I think this is a good price cuz I paid $385 to have my bumper cut and fit.

The new bumpers will bolt right on with no mods and will be primered to be ready for paint. My friend told me to ask how many want the bumper so I guess it will start now. The bumpers will be made one at a time so its first come first serve. thanks.

Or should I post this in the for sale section.

A few question, first More Pictures front view distance view. also, how many layers?? In other words how thick?? can a metal bar or plate be molde in the bottem lip for added crack resistance??  come on info!!! I am very interested and have the mula lets get on this

I will talk to my friend about the running lights that will probably be an option. I will take more pic of the bumper but The problem is I dont know how to post them so when I get more pics can somebody help me post them. thanks ;D My friend also said that the new bumper will be better than the original one cuz he takes his time.