89 Balt Blue Starion

*IHateScotty*

That is my old car.... I wanted to save it myself but I had so many projects at the time and sold it because I wanted to see it get finished...it was a one owner car when I bought it...the miles are original and its one of few...I would love to have it again bit its just too much going on and I don't want things to sit....this is a great price for this type of car...glws....hope it goes to someone who can do the body work and get it right...you wont be dissapointed ... and the color is awesome ....

Wats with the knob on the shp strut ,,,looks melted or somthing.

If the struts have been recored ,like the ones I had.

Then the miles sound suspicious ,,,these struts last well over

50,000 miles

but if the pic is just out of wack ,and the knobs are fine, then

just disregard that above.

one of six.

bump for a great car. i know the car personally as well. worth the money in my book

I'm pretty sure we're up to 7 of them now. I'd have to go back and look at my VIN paperwork to be sure tho. I'm starting to think that Balt isn't the rarest color for 89 Starions, and that Palermo is, as I've only seen/heard of like 2 of them.

Burton should buy this.

I would like to, but I just can't spend that kind of money on a car right now. I would be willing to trade a paint job for it tho, or trade my Starion for that car and cash.