Found 85.5 intercooled flattie in jyard what to grab

j4278h

Alright Guys I'm new here but hopefully nobody holds that against me. I stumbled across this April 1985 Conquest flat body in the junkyard today. Is there anything special I should grab off this. Its already missing the front gray seats, intercooler, wheels. The interior is gray/black leather.

Just trying to help fellow car enthusiasts out.

post-16878-126265070456_thumb.jpg

air dam looks salvageable

fog lights

grill if its clean

turbo door handles

heat shield would be nice if it wasnt torn up

headerpanel if its dent free

are those its own wheels its propped on?

misc interior pieces if its clean

lsd

Edited by Killtodie

Also, I'm sorry if this was put in the wrong section. I do have several more pictures that I can send people if they want.

jason

We love pictures, Grab the intercooler badges. Those air dams are rare, if the other side is good it is saleable.Welcome aboard.

Get the black box next to the brake booster, has a vac hose connected to it "boost sensor". Also the black small round barrel shaped sensor, has 3 vac ports, right next to and connected to the boost sensor. just cut the vac hoses, instead of risking breaking the nipple. Also the sensor in the over the valve cover pipe, two wire sensor.

I will buy these from you, let me know!!

-Robert

How about the

5 speed transmission

rear axles

engine or turbo

intake manifold

which specific interior bits, I'd rather not pull a lot of parts and just have them sitting around forever but I do not want to see it get scrapped for no good reason.

I will be heading back tomorrow and pull most of the parts listed above and will get more detailed pics and include the vin.

jason

foam wing on rear hatch , the little box under the drviers seat is the 85.5 etacs unit that plays the rare song thats so annoying :) get the wire pigtails with it ! its worth about 50 bux .

would it be better to grab the entire wiring going to that box so someone could install the setup in a different year? Just hate to cut wires on something a person could use.

also this was wing delete.

Edited by j4278h

would it be better to grab the entire wiring going to that box so someone could install the setup in a different year? Just hate to cut wires on something a person could use.

also this was wing delete.

cut em .