bare intake

manifold repaired

7's and 8's with good tires

3 peice wing

front bumper support

rear bumper

Bov and turbo x boost controller

other odds and ends

start shooting me offers, i need all this stuff gone asap, if theres something you want and i didnt list it let me noe.

thanks

Edited by starquest drifter123

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys this makes me want to cry :character0292: , i hate to say this but i did just flip my car last night and im going to part it out.

wats good

motor still good

rims

hatch

all of the back end

really the only thing wrong is the front end and the roof

make offers ill post prices soon as i start tearing into the poor beast

also i do need to get rid of asap i need the money for another car soon

is the vent on the outside near the door still in good condition with no scratches or dents. and what color.. someone stole damaged mine when my car was broken into..

is the vent on the outside near the door still in good condition with no scratches or dents. and what color.. someone stole damaged mine when my car was broken into..

both are still go and are white

I got to ask. What where you doing or what happened to make it flip?

on a turn on the backroad near my house, as i went into the turn the tierod broke, i lost control hit the ditch went about 15ft, back of the car sideways then hit something causin me to flip. but i had to cut the motor myself thank god and i crawled out in one peice.

on a turn on the backroad near my house, as i went into the turn the tierod broke, i lost control hit the ditch went about 15ft, back of the car sideways then hit something causin me to flip. but i had to cut the motor myself thank god and i crawled out in one peice.

WOW.. That really sucks.

I'm glad your ok though!!!

motor just rebuild about 2000 miles ago and the turbo is still good, only two problems the number 2 never sealed, and the rear main seal needs repaced because it happened when we mated the tranny. other than that it runs great.

tail lights are good, and the exhaust is stock with a aftermaket muffler it makes it sound good.

but i really just need the car gone

wat the motor has is a mod head with the jetvalues out off a 88

the block is out of a 89 just rebuilt 2000miles ago

turbo is still good 12a

has a short throw shifter

7s and 8s

most of the damage is cosmetic on the front end but the car still starts and moves its like a demon you cant kill lol

the rear is amost still all there ill get pics up soon and heres the deal

i have almost a compete other motor amost ready to get put togather

and other parts like boost conter*sorry about the spelling* so i want to let it all go for about or close to $2000 rember im not goning off the car im goin off wat i think all the parts are worth

the reason being is because i really need a car now and im going to school soon plus im moving from home so i really need to get a car asap hope you can understand