The Beginning of the Ultimate Starion Build

InsaneSpeed

Fenders look photo chooped. Are those tires actually on wheels and bolted to the car? Kinda looks like you drove it in on the stockers and hoisted it up on that two post and placed the wheels in the wheel well? The position on the rear arms tells me this car has a lift kit or its up on a lift.

Fenders look photo chooped. Are those tires actually on wheels and bolted to the car? Kinda looks like you drove it in on the stockers and hoisted it up on that two post and placed the wheels in the wheel well? The position on the rear arms tells me this car has a lift kit or its up on a lift.

Nope. Full metal widebody car including front fenders and skirts. It's promised to a magazine so I can't show the details of the body work just yet, but I will at some point in the pretty near future. Just wait until you see the engine bay! And yes, it is currently sitting on the lift. The tires that are going on it are 325/50/15 in the rear......for now.