Trying to sell my project car, yes again.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vanillagorilla

vanillagorilla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Interests:Keep the turbo spooled!
  • Model:Other

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

1987 Chrysler conquest - 2jzgte VVTI w/ R154, SHP wheels and 83 hood.   Non running project car. Will need to be towed.  Has been sitting about 2 years now.   Price is $4200 for SQC members unless i dont like you in which case i wont sell the car to you.  Price is firm.   When pricing out just the parts i feel this is a fair price.   Feel free to tell me im crazy.  I put on my big boy pants when i woke up this morning.

Would consider trades plus some cash for a running conquest or starion but my dog needs fence so i would have to think about the trade.  Just depends on what you have.  If you are interested in just the engine and transmission let me know.  If you have the skillset to get it running and do some fabrication work let me know.   I dont mind paying to get it running.   I simply dont have the time, space or skills set to get it where i want it to be.  

Link to my CL ad. -

https://washingtondc...6791163195.html

Feel free to email me directly at early56@hotmail.com.   Under no circumstances am i having a conversation about the car through texts.   I can call you or you can call me and we can save ourselves 45 minutes of texting and sore thumbs by having a 5 minute conversation.

Edited by vanillagorilla, 09 January 2019 - 07:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users