1989 Conquest

Quest 41

CL >chicago >south chicagoland >all for sale / wanted >cars & trucks - by owner reply

x

prohibited[?]

Posted: 2 days ago

1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI - $5000 (romeoville)

http://images.craigslist.org/00D0D_dmZMaJ2Jrkg_600x450.jpg

1989 Chrysler Conquestodometer: 80000 automatic transmissiontitle : clean 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI

2.6L Automatic (the wife can drive as was required when I purchased it)

Rear wheel drive

Completely original, runs great, starts every time.

Summertime daily driver with less than 80,000 miles

Car originally from OK and has no rust.

Some hail dings but, not major

Comes with many extra parts (no extra engine or trans parts) just doors, fenders, suspension, wheels, etc. for $6,000

Serious inquiries can call reply to the ad with their phone number and I will return the inquiry. You can see my profile with some pics on the Starquestclub.com website, quest41 is my member ID.

Keyword: Mitsubishi starion Toyota supra drift

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4400896653

posted: 2 days ago

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

If you see my WTB add I'm looking for this car, but I would like to know about and see photos of the interior and engine bay as well as a better description of the paint/body hail damage. Please let me know. I have bought 3 cars on here in the last few months so I'm not blowing smoke.....

If you see my WTB add I'm looking for this car, but I would like to know about and see photos of the interior and engine bay as well as a better description of the paint/body hail damage. Please let me know. I have bought 3 cars on here in the last few months so I'm not blowing smoke.....