Forum Phone App

mechengrkj

My two suggestions would be to either attempt setting whatever browser (Safari I think) your phone uses now to view the forum as "Desktop Version" or to download the Chrome browsers for your phone and use that along with again telling it to use the desktop version.

Thanks for the suggestions but trying to use the desktop version on my phone is just about as bad as using the web version. I was hoping someone new of an app that was compatible with the forum like Tapatalk or something so that I could browse as well as receive app notifications. I have found a couple apps that say they are compatible with the forum software but they are pretty much just the web version in an app which is pretty much worthless.

I guess I can't help you much there. I'm curious as to why viewing the forums in desktop mode is a bad experience for you, but regardless this forums simply isn't built to link up to a phone app (It has decently modified code). I'd also say that any car forums I've stumbled upon that actually were built like your wanting tended to be filled with slow bloaty code and ui stuff. I'm glad its not like that.