Digital dash conversion please help.

nixon1237

I am doing mega squirt standalone and have pulled the ecu and harness so i will be running all my wiring for sensors from the cluster to the sensors the long way. The cluster is from a 85 and i have the speed sensor and boost sensor. Can anyone help with a diagram that can show what wires go to what sensor. And what wires go to puwer and ground ect or do i even need to do this i am assuming i do as i believe the wiring went thru the ecu. If i am wrong and i can just use the wiring diagram from the fsm i am sorry to waste your time readi.g this. Lol. Thanks in advance.

I can't provide the help you are asking for.

I can tell you my 86 technica doesn't have a factory ECU at all and the only part of the digital dash that doesn't work is the boost gauge. I reused the factory harness as much as possible for my MS.

IIRC the boost guage is generated by the ECU. It might be possible to program a MS analog output to provide the correct signal. That'd be pretty sweet because you could set the scale to whatever you wanted. Maybe Scott or somebody else has figured that part out?

• Like 1