Who Wants a Laptop

Tman

I have roughly 20 laptops and 10 desktops laptops range from Pentium m's to duo core 2 dell, hp , Toshiba, systemax they will range from 100 to 200 plus shipping they will have fresh install of windows and antivirus ( not the free antivirus but a good one ) and spyware protection dekstops are all duo core or quad core i5 the the sff ones come with monitor keyboard mouse speakers and power cords and same goes fresh install of windows they range from 150 to 250 they will come with a 17" or 19" lcd and maybe bigger you pay shipping or if your close too me come get one or 2

Do you have anything that meets these requirements, preferably desktop? I'm not too keen on computer lingo, but I need something to run AutoCAD from home.

AutoCAD MEP 2014 System Requirements

For 32-bit AutoCAD MEP

• Windows® 8 Enterprise or Professional edition; Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition; or Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
  • For Windows 7 and 8: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or Higher with SSE2 technology
  • For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
  • 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
  • 6 GB free disk space for installation
  • Video card 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 or higher recommended)
  • Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later)
  • Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device
  • Download and installation from DVD
  • .NET Framework Version 4.0 Update 1

For 64-bit AutoCAD MEP

• Windows 8 Enterprise or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
  • Pentium 4 with Intel® EM64T support and SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, or AMD Athlon® 64 processor with SSE2 technology
  • 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
  • Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device

Additional Requirements for 3D Modeling

• Windows 7 recommended
  • Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor, 3.0 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
  • 4 GB RAM or more
  • 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
  • 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, and Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card

Edited by dmyers151

Whats you largest fastest laptop any have a cam and diskdrive? WIlling to ship to afghanistan? APOE for a deployed member.

sorry no
  • Like 1

Do you have anything that meets these requirements, preferably desktop? I'm not too keen on computer lingo, but I need something to run AutoCAD from home.

AutoCAD MEP 2014 System Requirements

For 32-bit AutoCAD MEP

• Windows® 8 Enterprise or Professional edition; Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition; or Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
  • For Windows 7 and 8: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or Higher with SSE2 technology
  • For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or greater with SSE2 technology
  • 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
  • Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device

For 64-bit AutoCAD MEP

• Windows 8 Enterprise or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
  • Pentium 4 with Intel® EM64T support and SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, or AMD Athlon® 64 processor with SSE2 technology
  • 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
  • Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device

Additional Requirements for 3D Modeling

• Windows 7 recommended
  • Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor, 3.0 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
  • 4 GB RAM or more
  • 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
  • 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, and Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa I have a hp sff that's 3.2 duo core 2 4 gb ram and 19 inch lcd windows 7 ultimate 250 gb hardrive

Which question are you saying no to? I assume the shipping to an apo overseas. Well do u mind sending them to me so I can ship them then? Could you email me the laptops you have left? Preferably with webcam and disk drive thanks.

Ive bought and sold from members on the forum before, I'm not scamming. Just know a few folks in afghanistan who broke their laptops and are without one to skype their families.

Thanks.

Mahalregina@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...