New paypal consent policy?

StarquestRescue

About what they want to email me about my account. How is it different from the old agreement. Currently they send transaction confirmation, and links to my statement. And mail a statement.

I have no interest in the actual statement being emailed and want to continual to receive a paper monthly statement/bill. The less stuff in my email with account #'s ect. The better.

Edited by StarquestRescue

I'm tired of all the paper mail myself, cuz then I have to get rid of it securely. Shredding takes forever, and I'm not currently set up for a fire pit... yet. I have boxes of sensitive information that needs to be destroyed, especially those damn credit apps.

-Robert

I'm tired of all the paper mail myself, cuz then I have to get rid of it securely. Shredding takes forever, and I'm not currently set up for a fire pit... yet. I have boxes of sensitive information that needs to be destroyed, especially those damn credit apps.

-Robert

You said it, Robert. Burning stuff gives me the most peace of mind. Luckily where Im at we can get some type of pit going in our backyard although it will probably be the moveable driveway kind. Ive got boxes of stuff that needs to be disposed of.