Dyno day and meet. April 26 2014

Dyno day and meet. April 26 2014

Hamburgers, dogs and soda provided by the shop.

You do not have to dyno, or even bring your quest. But you must bring your self and friends for it to be a meet!

http://bradyshighperformance.com/

Brady's High Performance

386 Millwood Rd.

Willow Street ,PA 17584

Edited by StarquestRescue

Wish I could come ... ironically I just got word today that our local shop, R/T Tuning, is going to do a Dyno Day for the charity I'm president of on that same day. I was gonna post up about it here too, but outta respect for your dyno day StarquestRescuse (and our close proximity) I'll refrain. Hope it goes well - good luck!

Wish I could come ... ironically I just got word today that our local shop, R/T Tuning, is going to do a Dyno Day for the charity I'm president of on that same day. I was gonna post up about it here too, but outta respect for your dyno day StarquestRescuse (and our close proximity) I'll refrain. Hope it goes well - good luck!

I say post it up. Your a 1:40 minutes closer to the new York and jersey guys. They might be game for the r/t tuning day. But not the Bradys high performance day.

I'll be there!

Cool Edited by StarquestRescue

^^

them purple powdercoated stuff would look so bad in my car.....

Lol, i love m me some dormant purple lol.

The intake didn't end up same color, something didn't go right, however I'm happy with anyway lol. I got purple lug nuts too lol

I say post it up. Your a 1:40 minutes closer to the new York and jersey guys. They might be game for the r/t tuning day. But not the Bradys high performance day.

Cool

Thanks ... I'll do it.

I'll be most likely in. Prob will follow the NYC line up.

Might drive the mustang gt over just to be able to keep up with everyone on the way (no need to dyno that) OR... I just got some of the final kinks worked out on my turbo swapped montero and be able to dyno it to figure out what base numbers I'm making to compare to future mods. (150hp to the wheels I'm guessing lolz!!!)

I'll be most likely in. Prob will follow the NYC line up.

Might drive the mustang gt over just to be able to keep up with everyone on the way (no need to dyno that) OR... I just got some of the final kinks worked out on my turbo swapped montero and be able to dyno it to figure out what base numbers I'm making to compare to future mods. (150hp to the wheels I'm guessing lolz!!!)

I was hoping to find a meet in my area but nothing so im crying over you guys haveing a meet.

You should make more than 150 w the montero. I made 159 w a n/a 2.6 in a mighty max 4x4. It was a 2.6 block w a 2.0 g52b head on it and a weber carb. I always felt like i simply stumbled upon some perfect combination. The engine was never built to have that much hp. It just happened.

Hope yall have a good time.

It's got nothin to do with the number u put down. It's a bunch of friends getting together and their happens to be a dyno thingy there. It's all in good fun

And it's exciting as all hell watching everyone!

But like Joe said, it's all about the friends old and new. Maybe a little about the numbers ;)