natallica

tim si

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ordered the HVAC overlay kit thursday last week and got them today monday, an excelent person to work with, fast shipping,

Will deffntly do business with him again.Great reprint!

~Scott http://www.starquest...howtopic=126015

12/24/12

Bought a steering wheel to replace my old crusty one and a stereo button refurb kit.

Nothing but the best from him every time.

Thanks again N8

~Scott

Edited by koulbreeze

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just got the climate control overlays. what a gem! not only is it a perfect piece that everyone needs, but he even sent me a free starquestclub sticker for being a repeat buyer. wow! pleasant surprise! and a very nice gesture!

THANK YOU!!

tae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pm'd Nathan and asked him if he could make a banner for my son's Kawasaki KlX-140 dirt bike and he got

back to me through a pm.I then told him i wanted two bikes in the mix with his name and kawasaki klx-140 in it.

He went to work on it and sent me the pictures of it which was excellent and told me i could change anything

i wanted to if i like before the printing. After looking at it for a day or two I decided to ask if he could put some dirt in

the picture and my son's basketball jersey# on the number plates he did and also put a nice skyline in as well and the

colors really stands out.After the banner was made he shipped it out extremely quick and provided a tracking # as well.

I definitely would recommend him if anyone needs something made specially.HE has my vote being #1 in my OPINION.

:D :D :D :D :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nate did a hell of a job on the reproduction overlayz , as good as the originals if not BETTER ! , superb workmanship and a great dood to do biz with , for the price you get your monies worth and then some ! , thanks Nate !! :)