honda fit?civic? meh....

silkdagger05

So I am sitting at the light on state street and 1300 south here in slc and waiting for my turn to go..(light red) and up pulls this kid next to me in a honda ( looked like a civic hatch ?) any way he had an aem sticker and big ol' NOZ> sticker and every thing looked stock no tint and he has that emo prep look and looks at my car makes a face and looks at his girl and laughs at my car...so what ever i think and slowly rev up to just 1,100 ( not making alot of noise the light was turning green ) and he revs at me ! :angry: ok i think ( lets see how your girl likes this :) ) and I punch it and drop the clutch from 3,200 and the tsi lights her tires and just squats down and bearly starts to move bov goes off, turbo spools to 5 psi , ( I tap the brakes and stop , I look over and his girl I like WoW...and hes just like oh....) lmao !!!! and I rev back to 1,100 and slowly pull away...

moral of story stickers dont make your ride a bad......they just make you look stupid when a bad ride comes by ^^

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I couldn't resist , a honda can be fast but that was just some dumb kid playing with a car he doesn't even know the name of :P

I know what you mean, the day i brought my silver starion (first) home i went for a lap around the block, a crappy preilude was messing with me, and i blew its doors off. Pull into the driveway and 2 ricers hop out and one sais "Thats a nice delorian"...other idiot said "No bro, its a ferreri"...I just laughed and pointed to the mitsu symbol and their jaws dropped

LAME, duh...I love it at lights when people have tried to race me and i ask do you even know what this is and they are like a supra? LMAO