'89 Chrysler Conquest SHP NON Sunroof

Not Mine! Not Mine!

http://rochester.cra...4667896053.html

http://images.craigslist.org/00l0l_Nke184EUeq_600x450.jpg

reply ✉ ☎ reply

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 29 days ago

◀ prev ▲ next ▶

'89 Chrysler Conquest (6437 Sunray Crest)

condition: fair

1989 Chrysler Conquest odometer: 132645 VIN: JJ3CC54N9KZ031316 paint color : red size : compact type : hatchback drive : fwd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean cylinders : 4 cylinders

Was my uncle's. He had several of these makes and models. He loved these cars. He took very good care of it. He moved to CA when I was twelve and left it for me, covered, in my grandfather's garage until I was old enough to drive. My parents sunk enough money into it to get it running, inspected, and registered. I drove it for a couple of years. In the first year it was in an accident (right front, see photo). I found a piece online to replace the damaged body section and had someone put it on. I continued to drive it for another year. However, I am not committed enough, or knowledgeable enough, to put in the time and money to make it worth while. Took it off the road in 2011 when I went to college. I've moved on to more practical vehicles. It's been sitting in the garage ever since. Looking to sell it to someone who has more of an appreciation for this vintage automobile. I'm sure it will take some work to get back in shape, and I have no desire or purpose to sink anymore money into it.

I charged the battery, started it up, and drove it in and out of the driveway within the last week.

So it definitely still runs.

Anybody interested?

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4667896053

posted: 29 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

I saw this car in person

it NEEDS

Vac lines - Hard as Rock Foot Face hose broke off T-body

Master Cylinder - Leaking

Brakes all around - Calipers - Rotors - Pads

Power Steering pump - Rebuild or Replace Whining - Level is Good

Needs Tires

Interior is Nice

car Starts Great

idles great

Engine s 100% Stock - Injector Clips need to looed at- all heat shields - STOCK Nice

Set of 7 - 8 inch Rims

Set of 8 - 9 inch Rims

Brand New Le Bra

Exhaust has no leak that I could see - STOCK size pipe

Body is RUSTED OUT

Frame Rails are sleeved or Covered no holes

floor pan has holes

Rust

Body is Ruff

ASKING 1200 or Best Offer

585-267-0643