Snow Performance Methanol Kit

Turbo Cary

Up for sale is a brand new, never installed Snow Performance methanol kit. Comes with tank, pump, jets, wiring, everything. Also comes with 4 bottles of Snow Performance Boostn Juice.

Kit is 350 from snow performance website, boost juice is 35 dollars for 4 gallons. This is a great deal for more/safer power.

http://www.snowperformance.net/Stage-1-Boost-Cooler-Water-Methanol-Injection-Kit-p/201.htm

300 shipped, located in SC

11103072_970742166283007_1642748902668399239_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

10708759_970742279616329_8483665230526961928_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

11082282_970742196283004_8736807263999375397_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

This is a stupid price, I hope someone picks it up quick. GLWS

How is it a stupid price? It is basically 100 dollars cheaper and it has never once been used.

Not to mention the price includes shipping and paypal fees.

Edited by Turbo Cary

I think he meant it in a good way! Lol these kits are expensive, and you rarely see someone selling one new for cheaper. Good luck dude! Id pick it up but the boost switch wont gover the boost im running.

I think he meant it in a good way! Lol these kits are expensive, and you rarely see someone selling one new for cheaper. Good luck dude! Id pick it up but the boost switch wont gover the boost im running.

I beleive it is a full throttle switch. I can look at the kit again if youd like.

Also my bad if I took it the wrong way Aman.

I read the instructions. it says nothing about max boost. just a possible starting boost and rpm for initial spray. You are killing me here..... i am trying not to buy this,,,,,,must resist,,,,,,

I read the instructions. it says nothing about max boost. just a possible starting boost and rpm for initial spray. You are killing me here..... i am trying not to buy this,,,,,,must resist,,,,,,

Buy it! Help me out! Has 3 Different jet sizes in the kit

Edited by Turbo Cary

You could check it out but im pretty sure its a boost switch limited to 15 psi. I was looking into the map operated ones but their so expensive!

Wouldnt the limit switch limit the minimum it comes on at? Meaning it wont come on lower than 15 psi?

The instructions say the "on" setting is adjustable via a dial on the sensor. 2psi per click. they recommend half of your boost charge as a starting point. 9-11psi. Edited by wrngwae