North Carolina Meetup

jwmact

I am in the process of getting an 87 Conquest restored. I hope to have it drivable by early August. Is there anyone in NC that would be interested in a meetup? I would have some engine parts to sell, and I would just like to meet the other StarQuest folks in the area. (I am in Raleigh, but I am open to other locations)

If anyone is interested for a meetup in mid/late August, please reply and let me know!

There is a pretty good group of guys here in the Charlotte area. I have had a couple of mini meet-ups here at my house/shop in the past. If my schedule permits it, I would love to get together and hang out with some of the SQ peeps.

BC_99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did this happen ive bee so busy at work i forgot about it. Damn. If not lets make it happen soon i would like to meet other in the area. Maybe. A couple of us from raleigh could drive down together. Edited by dntbther

• 2 weeks later...

lets do a roll call of who is attending, i will add the names to the list of anyone attending, At this point the meet is to happen at 12noon.

1. Donplayahat

2. Hatchlyfe87 (maybe)

3. dntbther (maybe)

Edited by donplayahat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ill be working in Charlotte until Thanksgiving.. one of those weekends I would like to maybe hit up Quaker Steak and eat some wings.. if I get the new quest's issues ironed out ill drive it up in a week or two.

let me know if anyone else wants to meetup.

• 4 months later...
Can we get another one before summer? My car isn't done.....will be done the first week of june. My plan is to go to Hot Rod's power tour. Anyone game?