Heat Shield for turbo

Seeing as the add is listed from Virginia, I'm guessing you made it?

Any pics of it mounted/mocked up on the car?

Yes i did make it... i do a lot of custom fabricating for all sorts of things, i love my job and take pride in my work. I mostly do restorations, so this is more of a simple item. I am in between projects right now and I got stuck with a rather large sheet of stainless and have a lot of left over...it would be nice to use it up! That stuff is very expensive! There's about $40 worth of material involved in this little item plus the cutting, polishing...if you have ever try'd to polish a piece of rough stainless into a mirror you would know the amount of time it takes "Stainless is VERY hard material" but, the quality is there and it really sets off the engine bay! These things are very rigid. The main mount is 3/16 and the shield itself is sixteenth, and wraps all the way around the turbine with room for an 02 sensor. this particular one has a spot for a egt probe, that is what the teardrop shape is for

I do have a pic of it installed. And if anyone would like one of these let me know...i would rather make a sale on here, it would be cheaper. $100 shipped so i don't have to pay ebay fee's, there kinda ridiculous.

here's a pic of it on my dd

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3631/1001496.jpg