• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DJpowerHaus

DJpowerHaus

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Interests:If that has a Spoon engine, mine's got a Shovel.
  • Model:Starion

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

This is a full assembled and tested DIYPNP N52 (Nippon Denso Style 52 pin) kit from DIYautotune.com  It is jumpered and configured for a 1G 4G63, but can be configured for others.  It is in an 87 Starion case so it can bolt in.  DIYautotune aluminum case will be provided as well.  I ran my 4G64 swap with this ECU in 2016 before switching to my Autronic ECU.

$600

Features: https://www.diyautot...iypnp/features/

This includes the following upgrades:
Speed Density using built in 2.5bar map sensor.  You'll need to add GM IAT ($29 online with bung and pigtail)
4 injector channels for full sequential injection
4 high current ignition (BIP373) channel mods - Allows full sequential Coil on Plug using 300M coils (Also for sale with plate and connectors: $200)

Posted Image
Posted Image

I am also able to sell a modified 4G63 + 87 Starion Wiring harness I have as a spare.  I've been doing wiring harness services through projectzerog.com for 15 years.  I can do the conversion to your specification and it will plug and play into a 4G63 swaped 87 Starion.  I can do most any model year conversion, but you would need to send me the engine harness to modify.  $600.  No donor needed.  If you have your own harness to ship to me I perform the wiring service for $400.

Edited by DJpowerHaus, 21 January 2019 - 12:59 PM.

:: Project 0G ::
www.ProjectZeroG.com

#2 Evoz17

Evoz17

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Mitsubishi's, soccer, life

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

Hmm interesting.

#3 importwarrior

importwarrior

6 Quests and Counting......

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,295 posts
  • Interests:Boost = 2KWIK4U
    Starquests
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:47 PM

Pm sent.

B-71 87 TSI ~ RIP

Black 87 Starion ~ Mess SOLD!!!

Proud New 89 slightly Rusted Fiji Owner !!!

#4 CaliConquestAlex

CaliConquestAlex

The Wrench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
  • Interests:BOOOST!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

How about some videos of the car? I didn't know you were still in the Starquest game.
2004 Infiniti FX35 Beryllium, Fully Loaded

2004 Lexus IS300 - Soon to be NA-T

1988 Conquest TSI - SOLD/Parted out
Magna Intake, MEGASQUIRT 2 (V3 Extra fw) Direct Coil Control - EDIS 4, 292m cam, Synapse Synchronic 40mm WG, Synapse Synchronic BOV, T3 TD06 20G turbo w/ .80 housing, 95 lb injectors, Treastone turbo manifold, ST springs, KYB GR2 shocks, MK1 front camber plates, Drilled/slotted rotors and braided brake lines, HD valve springs, SR20DET 3-row Radiator. MK1 Short Shifter, Da Funk Loc motor mount, Transmission Tuff-pan, Stedebani poly trans mount, Cusco front strut brace, TEP rear strut brace w/ battery tray, AEM UEGO wideband sensor.

Click the pictures for larger images:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 DJpowerHaus

DJpowerHaus

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

I never really left.  Threw a rod in the Police Car in like 2009 and parked it.  By the time I looked at it again in 2011 so much would have been needed to just get the safety equipment back up to spec, that I decided to just start with a fresh chassis and build a street car.  Got a real clean chassis in 2011 and planned on just putting all the racecar stuff in it.. was supposed to take a few weeks, but bought a house in 2012.  8 years in and I'm still buttoning up things on the car, but it's gorgeous and mean looking.  

Had hoped to develop a bolt in RWD 4G63 swap kit with a front mount CAS, DIYPNP, and all the little do dads I've developed over the last 15 years.  Living in the city though I just don't have much interest in cars and have to do everything in the street.  Put the racecar's Autronic in it last summer to track down a weird temp sensor reading... turned out it was the sensor not the ECU or wiring. Oh well. It was already tuned for pretty much this exact setup so I'm sticking with the Autronic.  The DIYPNP has sat on a shelf for a year and I'm ready to sell it.

www.ProjectZeroG.com

#6 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Starions

Posted 30 January 2019 - 07:55 AM

Got a thread of the new build? Would love to follow.
www.sweetfrostings.com.au

#7 RWDAddict

RWDAddict

Super happy, crazy, fun time

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts
  • Interests:Cars, computers, audiophile, movies, cooking, scotches, and hanging with friends

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:42 PM

Do you still have 4g63 wide block for sale?

#8 DJpowerHaus

DJpowerHaus

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

Only the wideblock that is in my car.  You can buy that.

www.ProjectZeroG.com

#9 skyle22

skyle22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

Not meaning to go far off topic, but why did you switch to Autronic?  I'm running megasquirt 2 v3.0 on my 4g64 swap now, but haven't considered much else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users