Trash Nash

Potamus

Well this last weekend I picked up another project (just what i need :wacko:) Its a 1972 AMC Gremlin with a 304 v8 4 speed with a posi.

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k401/StarionKevin/Gremlin/Picture005_zpsbd1d6d72.jpg

It needs a lot of unhilljacking lots of loose and missing bolts and the engine has like 4 tubes of blue gasket goop smeared alover sealing leaks and still leaks lol so I think the first stage is to pull the 304 re seal the engine toss in a comp mutha thumpr cam and get it hooked up to tha Juce a buddy of mine saw it and gave me a plate, bottle, solenoids and hoses lol. Then its just a question of if the rearend can hold the power :P .

Dang,,,,,,,,,,,,,your grass is still dead from the VW Bus that was sitting there.......... lol you have too much free time buddy....lol. Looks good Kev,i bet it will be a fun little beast.

Lol thanks guys, I haven't decided if the big goofy hood scoop is going to stay it has kinda grown on me lol I do have a very nice straight rust free hood but I dont want to put holes in it. I will post up a bunch more pics when I have the time. Tye the grass is dead because the red Jetta (backup car) was parked there.

Ya Right,,,,,,,all the toys that pass thru your place,,,,,,,i doubt it was just the one jetta.....and you havent found me a 1.9 diesel beater yet,,,,,,,Chop Chop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...