Black 87 has to go, details below

Ryan F.

Hello fellow friends, 

I wasn’t sure where to post this but remembered this site from many years ago. It has come the time where I need to give my TSI a good home and I thought this the best to be for it.

Long story short, my car has been sitting a few years now at a friends house and he’s possibly moving so I must do something with my car that is stored there. I put it there after I lost my house where it was always garage kept. 

In the time being, I’ve been caretaker for mom and have no money to put into any car anymore. So I must sell it soon.

I will attach some pics if they let me once approved for whatever.. sorry, I’m not good with these things.. what I can give you is a number to text. I’m in PA., serious buyers only. 

I am still having a hard time tracking down the paper work for everything done with it. I can tell you it runs in warm weather only and I can take you to the shop that had lots of work done to it. 

Some of that work is TEP new performance head with the works, SS springs, race cam ect. Bored .40 over and forged pistons and rods, newer low miles rear tires street slicks, you known the deal. It’s an 87 wide body, “nice” interior, no balance shafts or AC, it’s ready to go for more. 

Only thing stopping it is fuel delivery issue I was trying to work out, didn’t have the money to spend, (And I can’t bend under hoods like I once could) I have extra parts, papers and a spare set of the mag rims, with s*** tires in storage.

Original miles ~155k on body, less then 15 on bottom end and less then 2k on top. 

I’m losing my tail on asking $3k, but that’s how it goes. Might trade for a decent running rotary if I can find the space. Thanks.

15 hours ago, psu_Crash said:

Once you get past the noob threshold you can post pics. Then just host them somewhere. 

Good Luck with the sale, $3k sounds like a great price. Pics are needed though 

With this version of the site you can drag and drop pictures without hosting them anywhere. I drag them from my desktop.

Jimmy

On 1/18/2024 at 5:26 AM, admin_JAinsworth said:

With this version of the site you can drag and drop pictures without hosting them anywhere. I drag them from my desktop.

Jimmy

I did not know that! I'll stock cluttering this thread now.