-Rear tires

-Rebuild bov

-Replace nasty tint

-Rewire stereo, got to have my tunes yo

-Rewire fog lights

-Fix my horn yo, so I can motivate the hondas out of my way

-Clean it out

-Wash it up

And most importantly get to this meet to see my peeps,...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a long list yo! Mine is pretty short, drive tow truck, throw Conquest on top. The end. Space for one more, just in case I find another one littered along the highway. :lol:

That's a long list yo! Mine is pretty short, drive tow truck, throw Conquest on top. The end. Space for one more, just in case I find another one littered along the highway. :lol:

A tow truck ! AWESOME ! i have a feeling it may be put to good use , i'm so thankful i may do a tow truck trophy now ! Edited by SOTTY

More under hood BLING ! doing a second modified TB with more " in your face" BLING ! and then it's wait in Mesquite for Sq posse's to arrive . :) Edited by SOTTY

Need to order axles from summit and install.

Need to Install Test pipe

Need to finish rear coilovers.

Get a replica seat to match my rear sparco for the passenger side.

Hopefully cage, thats a wish though.

Maybe valve stem seals.

Bah more to the list today.....

-solve electrical gremlin killing my lights and accessaries, ignition switch?

-replace my front fan, its toast

Wish list:

-front speakers, as both are blown I think

-center console as mine is broken badly...grrr

My list is pretty long also, but I did manage to get the car out of the garage last night and took it for a quick spin around the block. It was running lean (14's while cruising without boost) so I didn't risk boosting it as I haven't really had the car on boost with the new turbo and 95lb injectors. Aside from this, the car drove great. The brake work I did seemed to help and the axle shafts that I rebuilt didn't make any funny noises. I was contemplating a clutch replacement as I have an ebay sprung 6 puck, but it seems to be working fine for now.

I need to get new tags on mine , both are now expired !!!!! time i changed the 88s oil , still the same since the first Mesquite meet ! then again the car has done maybe 900 miles since 2010 .

• 3 weeks later...

Intake manifold- done last weekend and cooling system holding pressure. I rent-a-tool'd a pressure tester from autozone and am definitely going put one my wish list. Very handy.

Megasquirt - done today :) . Err, running and driving well enough to go places. I was surprised how decently it drove out of the box really. Still need to button up the wiring and figure out a couple of other things with it though.

New radio and mod'd console, ready to install.

Guage pod - still in imagination.

exterior dress up - awaiting elbow grease.