Fuel Pressure gauge, installed... ABS Deleted

Busy Sunday , got a pile of BS (ABS that is) out of the Quest, pretty simple and it cleans up the engine bay

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/tg118/IMG_2276.jpg

;)

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/tg118/IMG_2271.jpg

think shes ready to head to OC next week

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have your camber plates on the wrong sides.

really, how should they be, i was sure they were marked when i put them on...

thanks Tech i would have never known.. first suspension project, i had it aligned the other day too, will it urt if i keep it like this for now?

If it's aligned alright then it'll be fine until you can afford the time/money to get it done again after switching. If it pulls one way or another or has some other abnormal affect on steering, or odd tire wear then maybe sooner is better.

Sorry to detract from your post anyway. How's the fuel pressure when it's running?

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have your camber plates on the wrong sides.

LOL

really, how should they be, i was sure they were marked when i put them on...

Here's a pic of how they should be.

http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/ucw458/Resto/DSC03409.jpg

If it's aligned alright then it'll be fine until you can afford the time/money to get it done again after switching. If it pulls one way or another or has some other abnormal affect on steering, or odd tire wear then maybe sooner is better.

Sorry to detract from your post anyway. How's the fuel pressure when it's running?

Thanks for picking that out, i honestly wouldnt have known, and no one else said anything ( good eye) im learning by my mistakes, never messed with suspension , did it all myself it was a good experience... all i will have to do is swap the assembly's,right? ive had it apart quite a few times lately, so im used to it lol, if i did that now do u think i would have to get it aligned again, if so im gonna wait for a bit... it actually rides great though

i have alot of NOOB mistakes with this car, and ive owned her for 12 years

Fuel pressure running 40 ... i hope thats good :)

Yeah, if you get 'em swapped then the alignment should be checked again, perhaps the place that did it will fix it for free if you tell them what the deal is, and it was only recently. 40psi is good!

• 1 year later...
I'm planning on installing one the same way on my 86, I bought a 1.5in gauge from jegs. It was affordable at 24.99 shipped and came in a couple choices of colors. There is a port on the back of the rail facing the firewall that has plug in it that uses a 6mm allen I do beleive. if you remove the plug it is a great spot to add the gauge. then all u need to is get an 90 degree fitting and adapter to fit the factory port the gauge fitting. Onc I get mine finished up I will let you know what fittings and thread sizes I needed