Lower Shores Performance Steel Braided Lines

brianpaul98

How much to a turbo coolant line? The one that goes across the valve cover.

The coolant lines are $39.99 shipping is $5.20 USPS Priority Mail and $1.50 to our fine friends at Paypal for a total shipped cost of $46.69.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't been very active on the site lately but all the lines are still for sale and will be until further notice. I also want to let everyone know I'm moving forward with a few new lines.

I'm looking at :

1.) Power steering lines

2.) Pre-filter fuel line

3.) Clutch line

4.) Brake lines

The clutch line will not replace the steel hard line and the brake lines will be exact copies of the factory two lines per wheel.

For those of you that are going to be hung up on DOT approved brake lines these won't be for you. I explained this a while back, the DOT only means that the line gets a tag and the government gets their money. DOT and non DOT are the EXACT SAME LINES except non DOT lines are a lot cheaper.

I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Very interested in powersteering lines, and interested in a clutchline. Im interested in oil cooler lines and turbo coolant line.

Please pm me if you have a price for all off them.

I'm going to send out the factory lines I have tomorrow to get made up and as soon as I get a price I will post it here. I'll also shoot you a PM when they are ready to go.

I'm looking for the full 8AN Coolant line - do you need my old t-stat housing as a core?

Also, do you have an ABS delete line? I'm interested in some brake lines (full set front/rear) as well

So far these are the lines I am working on :

Front / Rear brake lines (2 piece lines same as factory and NON DOT APPROVED)

Clutch Line (using factory hard line)

Pre-filter Fuel Line (hopefully will be available with banjo or 90 degree AN fitting and adapter)

I'm always open to specialized lines for custom applications so just ask or give your ideas on what you would like to see.

When this first group of lines are completed I will post up the prices and start taking orders. Once I get these rolling I'm going to start on the power steering lines and the ABS delete line.

I also get asked about a full -6 or -8 fuel line from the tank. This is not a problem, just let me know your setup and I can set you up with whatever you need. I also guarantee that the quality (Fragola is MADE IN THE USA) and price will be far better that anything your going to find on the net.

Keep watching for more details.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 4 weeks later...

is this a group purchase that is still active? or do you have to just buy them individually?

Yes the post is still active and you can just buy which ever lines your interested in. The best way is to email me directly :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

I'll be watching this for the power steering line.

All the lines I mentioned earlier have been sent in to Fragola and I'm just waiting to hear back from them on the prices and quantity I need to order to get them made up. As soon as this first batch is done I will get started on the power steering lines.

I'll keep everyone posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, its been over a month now and still no word from Fragola on the lines. I called yesterday to find out how the lines I sent in were coming along and turns out they have done pretty much nothing. He put a few lines together for me while I had him on the phone (brake and clutch) but they were just straight -4AN lines with female steel crimp on hose ends same as my oil feed lines with the brake line and banjo adapters screwed into the ends. Ok, that's not what I was looking for at all and it turns out they don't have the actual correct crimp on ends like a normal brake line. He didn't even have the time to look up the correct end to go on the pre filter fuel line and was asking me the thread sizes... I'm like bud, you got the fitting right in your hand. It seems they got this one guy there that is in charge of all the custom line orders and he sounded like he was swamped. Anyway from what he told me the chances are that the pre filter line was going to be another adapter type of thing which isn't what I wanted.

I'm just not happy with thy way this is going and its turning into more of a hassle to me than its worth. At this point I'm pulling the plug on this new line thing because I just don't have the time, patience or desire to get into making more parts. There are already two people that carry these types of lines that I know of but whether they can be contacted anymore I have no idea.

Sorry its gone this way and if anything changes I'll let everyone know.

• 1 month later...

I bought your tstat line on Ebay. now I need the hardline that comes out by the oil filter and goes to the turbo replaced.. whats your price to 37912. or just send me a bill to paypal

PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, ever since the site was updated all my notifications were reset and I didn't know it so I didn't know about any of the new posts. All the lines listed on page 1 are still available. I am not going to be making any other lines for the power steering, brake, ABS or clutch. I checked into it and it was more of a hassle than it was was worth. If you need any types of lines with common AN fittings and adapters that are available in the Fragola catalog I will be more than happy to put them together for you.

www.fragolaperformancesystems.com

Its also better to email me than go through this sites PM or email system. That way you can be sure I'll get your message.

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

Edited by brianpaul98

• 7 months later...
Hello everyone, I just want to let you all know the lines are still available and ready to ship. If you need anything let me know.

I might, just might put a few 52MM's together in the near future. It won't be the full package I don't have time for that it would just be the 52mm TB. $125.00 plus shipping and paypal. I'm still thinking about it and if I decide to do it I'll put up a feeler thread. Edited by brianpaul98

You made my day brian! Keep us posted!! I know your busy but its good to hear a might!

This year was a big surprise because my wife and I were planning to buy a house next year but one came along that we couldn't pass up. To be honest I'd rather build 52mm throttle body's than move but anyway are finally all moved in and trying to get settled. Next will be building the new shop at the house but that won't be for a while yet. I really hope there will be no more moving or else I'm just paying to have it done next time.

Here is what I have so far, pretty much torn down and ready to be cleaned and machined

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/52MM%20Throttle%20Bodys/52MMThrottleBodys.jpg

Like I said its only going to be the 52MM throttle body because I just don't have time to get into the whole setup.

Here is the link to the new 52MM feeler post.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130040

Edited by brianpaul98

Ya moving aint fun im trying to get my brother moved into his new place and its just so hard to do that with work and the car having to be out of my garage by next month. But man you got quite a few throttle bodies there lol! Anyway at least your done the moving part but im sure there is alot left to do around the house since its always like that. Good luck!

Danny