• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Grand total stolen (as far as I know)

Boho $1200

Zactek $250

Csdisme $450

Total $1900

Anyone else lost anything to this guy? I'm getting everything in order to contact the police up there. Zack and Boho, if you would like I will try and if I can do it for all of us together. Let me know if that's how you guys would like to go with this.

Boho $1200

Zactek $250

Csdisme $450

Total $1900

Anyone else lost anything to this guy? I'm getting everything in order to contact the police up there. Zack and Boho, if you would like I will try and if I can do it for all of us together. Let me know if that's how you guys would like to go with this.

I'm definately down if you want to call, at this point I think it's the only thing we all can do to try to get the money back or at the very least give him a headache.Two wrongs don't make a right, but they'll make me feel better :) I have some saved e-mails from him...and this

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1CK57411BN193921R)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Nov 30, 2008 Payment To joshua hanson Completed ... -$250.00 USD

Related Transaction

Nov 30, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $250.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to:

joshua hanson

Email:

worxcustoms@gmail.com

Amount sent:

-$250.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$250.00 USD

Date:

Nov 30, 2008

Time:

09:20:06 PST

Completed

Subject:

You've got a payment/Starquest rear spoiler

Note:

Hi, this is a deposit for the Starquest rear extended spoiler with NO rear brake light. Please keep me updated on any changes....... Thanks, Zack K

Funding Type:

Credit Card

Funding Source:

$250.00 USD - Discover Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2564

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *WORXCUSTOMS".

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

Boho $1200

Zactek $250

Csdisme $450

Metric-man $150

Total $2050

PayPal(Unique Transaction ID # 6HW34841H1725311S)

Sent to:

joshua hanson

Email:

worxcustoms@gmail.com

Amount sent:

-$150.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$150.00 USD

Date:

Oct 10, 2008

Time:

15:49:02 PDT

Completed

Note:

DEPOSIT FOR DRIFT STYLE FRONT BUMPER. SQC

Funding Type:

Instant Transfer

Funding Source:

$150.00 USD Checking

Back Up Funding Source:

Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-6903

He wanted 365.00 more to complete it and ship it.

check they spelling on the last name

Hansen

or

Hanson

I have other research I've done, checking the names on his link to the pictures of the completed projects, and the one member here that visited him to pick up his pieces and paid him in person.

Edited by Metric-man

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_SbkFITDNmxA/R86BD8kcCPI/AAAAAAAAANM/KofrCcUUXtg/s640/espn.jpg

Does anyone recognize this shop ? It is in his portfolio.

(I think it may be in the Wisconsin area)

Maybe someone should ask this member were j hanson was when he met up with him ?

WorxCustoms is the brainchild of two cousins, Josh Hanson and Barrie Trebor-MacConnell. Between them, they have over 16 years of fabrication experience, and a unique ability to tear apart and customize anything you put in front of them. For years they have shared a passion for custom cars, custom motorcycles, and more recently a profound affection with modern contemporary home furnishings. After some talk about starting a shop together, soon the talk turned to what a custom shop should and shouldn’t be. Then they came upon a unique solution; turn dreams into reality while not being limited to one thing or another. They concluded it doesn’t matter if it has 2 wheels, 4 wheels, or no wheels at all. Custom fabrication is driven by the desire to stand out in a crowd, to personalize a space, and to have something no one else has. The concept of WorxCustoms was born. Combining concepts and styles, fabrication techniques, and materials from various influences has been making ordinary into extraordinary, and giving customers more options than ever before.

Josh has been around the scene for some time now. With 12 years experience building custom show cars, his work has been featured in over a dozen magazines, and has achieved national awards in the USACi, and Goodguys show circuits. He has recently been working with interior designers building custom home accessories, such as chairs, tables, and specialty lighting.

Barrie has been involved with motorsports for a number of years, working on custom bikes, karts and being involved with a number of show circuits. With a recent degree from Motor Cycle Institute in Arizona, Barrie has taken his passion for old school Harleys to the next level and learned just about everything there is to learn about what makes them go.

His cousin

"Barrie Trebor-MacConnell"

has an unusual name and can be traced on the internet as lived in Honolulu Hawaii,

and in Coeur d'Alene Idaho besides (the above) going to school in Arizona.

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 59V79773519549839)

Original Transaction

Oct 23, 2008 Payment To joshua hanson Completed ... -$1,200.00 USD

Related Transaction

Oct 23, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $1,200.00 USD

Sent to:

joshua hanson

Email:

worxcustoms@gmail.com

Amount sent:

-$1,200.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$1,200.00 USD

Date:

Oct 23, 2008

Time:

13:37:17 PDT

Completed

Subject:

joshua hanson

Funding Type:

Credit Card

Funding Source:

$1,200.00 USD - MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-7495

This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *WORXCUSTOMS".

I dont reconize that shop at all.. I asked a friend whom owns a well known shop nationwide also thats located in wisconsin and he has turned up with nothing..

I also asked a few friends into the car scene on the west side of the state closer to the MN border but they have not heard or seen of that either..

Sorry I cannot help out more.. I have been watching this because I think somthing needs to be done about this

Let me know what you need. I could get an official bank statement or something if you needed to. I've sent more messeges with no responses...He must have no intentions of ever sending parts...its been 2 years and 4 months...with no communication in over 6 months. It is theft....KEEP ME POSTED!!..

Thank you for doing this.

Braden

Let me know what you need. I could get an official bank statement or something if you needed to. I've sent more messeges with no responses...He must have no intentions of ever sending parts...its been 2 years and 4 months...with no communication in over 6 months. It is theft....KEEP ME POSTED!!..

Thank you for doing this.

Braden

It seems alot of this has been going on lately, I come from the Scion world and if you know anything about ZPI you know what a train wreck that was, head guy of my Scion club was without his car for 3 years and was out a good 30k in parts and labor etc. etc. Then Todd from TurboToyotas pulled the same s***, thats pretty weak man, I hope ya'll get your money back but from past experiences I say not likely. I wish you all the best of luck,

Shane

Have been thinking about whether to post my experience with Josh Hanson here but I think I'd want the same done for me if I was in his shoes.

I may have been the first person to order parts from Josh. In the beginning, I advised him that getting deposits would be hard with no track record, but I took a chance on him after some communication. I decided to help him out and try to get something really unique..

I sent him the money (several hundred, don't remember exactly) and about 2 weeks later I received my Carbon Fiber header panel and headlight covers. I must say he went above and beyond, even requested a pic of the leading edge of my MK1 CF hood so he could MATCH THE CF WEAVE DIRECTION to the hood. I couldn't have been happier with the parts I got, very exclusive and possibly one-offs at this point.

Later, I asked him for advice about repairing a small ding I put in my CF hood, he shipped me a new can of resin and hardener and described how to fix it, free of charge. He didn't have to do that at all and it had nothing to do with the parts I bought from him.

I see that others have had bad experiences, I do know that the drift bumpers and other parts were probably a couple months after I got my stuff. I'm not trying to knock anybody, I really feel for you guys and have had some bad experiences with ppl also, but the question was asked "who got parts from Josh"... I have to be honest I was completely happy with the process.

My .02...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in posting any progress on this, my Mom passed away very suddenly last week. To be honest, Josh and his antics have been the furthest thing from my mind. Yesterday was the first day I sat down at the computer with any kind of real purpose in over a week.

I'll get back on this once my head gets screwed back on straight.

• 1 month later...

I lost the number for this guy....Anyone have it. Havn't heard a word.

I suggest anyone that has information on Josh post it up here in this thread, (that's return addresses phone numbers etc.)

the rest of us posted the info we had with our transactions

BOHO you should have done that in the begining then you would still have the number,

as a matter of record, whether it is still good or not.

So FUZE I'm asking do you still have the return shipping address anything?????

because it is a blot on the community when , anyone is ripped off.

You actually might have bought something from somebody totally different than the person we deal with.

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone should ask this member were j hanson was when he met up with him ?

I met up with him at a 2-car garage he was renting to do the work, I'd assume he's no longer occupying that space as it was over 2 years ago, plus, I don't have the address recorded anywhere.

I'd like to keep myself out of this, but if any of you guys have to come up here for any reason, I've got a couple couches you can crash on.

Derek

• 3 weeks later...

Believe it or not I talked to him today...I don't have current updates yet but supposed to call me tomorrow. Things might be looking up.

Do like palermo said and contact the PD in his city if you know what city he's from. somebody needs to rat out where he lives.